2013. március 1., péntek

Crysania's Tears

Fighting your nightmares
Wrestling with your fears
Sacrificing everything for you

Burned and tortured by the demons of your soul
Covering you with my self
So that no harm may come to you
I use my love to protect you
Give my soul to be with you
But you do not love me
For your only love is your magic
Your power is your only passion
Yet I can't get you out of my head
Your soft velvet black robes
The burning heat that radiates from you
The soft smell of rose petals, spices, and decay

The piercing gaze of thoughts golden hourglass eyes
The smooth, gold-tinted skin
Your thin, blood stained lips
And then I see the truth
When my eyes can see no longer see

I see my failure
I see my naive ness
And then a single tear finds it's way out of my sightless eyes

Now I look into my mind
And relive every moment
But even so
I would have done it all over again

And I realize that sometimes I meet you in my dreams
And as I look back I wonder
Did I ever have a place in you heart 


Innen idézve 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése